MANILA, Philippines — From being an eight-time world boxing champion to Congressman and now a head coach.
Newly-approved PBA team Kia officially named Manny Pacquiao its coach Monday in a press conference held at the Pacific Star Building in Makati.
“I’m very happy to be named head coach of Kia,” said Pacquiao, who was fitted with a red and white Kia jacket with his name and his new title “head coach” emblazoned at the front.
“I really like basketball. Even though I have many accomplishments in boxing, basketball is still in my heart,” said the Saranggani representative.
Asked how he will be able to balance his time, “just time management and self-discipline I’ll be able to handle that,” Pacquiao said.
As for lacing up a pair of basketball shoes, the 35-year-old Pacquiao said he’s just focused with coaching in the meantime.
“As of now, I am head coach. As for playing, we still don’t know that. My focus is in coaching, to get good players and organize a would-be great team,” he said.


Read more: inquirer.net
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook







0 Responses to Boxing Champ Manny Pacquiao the New KIA Motors HEAD COACH

Post a Comment

Who will be the Dark Horse in 2014-2015 PBA

Who will be the 2014 All Filipino Campion?

Popular Posts